- Little to no progress. (It's getting difficult to recognize whether I'm making progress or not. It's possible that things have improved because I didn't have a migraine between those two visits. Or maybe my next migraine is just two more days away... it's hard to say.)
- Calli continued to go through the vials. (Read back about the vials in Part IV). I didn't make it nearly as far this time.
- The first vial was Iron and I was a little sensitive to it, but she decided to skip it for now.
- The next was Vitamin A and I was very sensitive to it. Calli did the same steps as before, using acupressure and acupuncture to "reprogram" my body to accept Vitamin A.
- I couldn't eat or touch anything with Vitamin A in it for 25 hours. This includes: green vegetables & fruits, bananas, tomatoes, any milk or cheese product, and fish. This was kind of a tricky diet, but not nearly as bad as sugar.
- I'm now back on my gluten-free and added sugar-free diet and I've been feeling pretty good since my last appointment! I have taken Tylenol once but haven't had to take any Imitrex so that is good!