Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Vacation=Blog Death

This summer I decided I wanted to blog much more often.  It has been fun and adventurous.  However, I have learned that when I am out of town, blogging becomes much more of a chore than a leisure activity.  First of all, it generally requires taking my laptop on vacation... bleh.  The whole 'having to take your laptop out of your bag as you go through security' thing is just not my thing.  Also, I find I would much rather chat with family & friends (and hold newborn babies) than write silly blog posts like I usually do.  And that is why vacation=blog death.  Well actually it's more of a blog coma.

Tomorrow we are heading to Schlitterbahn, an awesome water theme park a few hours away.  Thus, my blog will again be empty.  But I have so so many picture of baby Gavin (among other activities) that I'll have to catch up when I get home.  Until then, here's a little preview of my trip.

The Activities


The Food


The Company :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?