Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One More July Birthday

Welcome to the family Gavin Michael McFarland!  



Sorry for the not so excellent cell phone picture quality.  The only other picture I have is of him crying covered in gook.  (No, not sourdough gook... other gook.)  I think he looks like his mother in this picture.  I'll have to find a baby picture to prove it sometime.

Grant & I were the only two Petersons (even if only honorary Petersons) not at the hospital.  Thus, my facts will be a bit of an approximation.  He was born sometime around 8:40-ish and weighed somewhere around 6 lbs. 9 oz-ish, and definitely had a measured length... I have no idea what length that might have been but he definitely has some length... of some sort.  As far as I have heard, Mama & baby are doing well and he's already said his first two words, "Aunt Kelsey."

As the title states, this adds one more birthday to the Peterson July Festivities.  Kody (deceased black lab) 1st, Dad the 4th, Linds the 8th, Gavin the 14th, Kelsey the 18th, Robbie the 27th.... really?  really?

3 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

So exciting!!! :) Ha Ha you are so funny Kels - love your rendition of the whole thing. So excited for you to be an aunt! :) July babies are pretty great!

Bekah said...

Congratulations Aunty!!! What a gorgeous nephew you have there!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I think he's pretty cute too and I get to visit him next weekend! Woohoo!

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?