Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sweet Baby Gavin

 Okay, I found some pictures better than Robbie's cell phone picture.  I had to take them from a website using print screen so they still have the watermarks on them.  Man, is he beautiful?!  And yes, I am most definitely going to visit him in ten days.


I LOVE baby feet. That's all.


Aunt Bof is now officially Grandma Bof.


What a perfect little family!  I can't wait to see them!  Yay!!


Oh and don't worry. Lindsay just had a baby and she already looks gorgeous.  She may have taught me everything I know but unfortunately I don't think I caught on to those types of things...


1 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

Love this post! And I love reading your blog you guys are hilarious and it always makes me smile. :) So excited for you to be an auntie - Congrats Auntie Kelsey! :) Can't wait for you to hold him - he is so perfect!

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?