Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Fateful Meeting

I met my first nephew two days ago.  Allow me to tell you a few things about him.

1. He is the first grandbaby on both sides, just like his mama was.  Can you say spoilage?!

2. He has giant eyeballs, just like his aunty.  How cute that he wanted to be just like me.... or maybe he just inherited them from his dad... hey, I can dream.

3. He is perfect.  Okay, well at least he was when I met him.  Except he didn't open his eyes.  But I forgive him.  Because he's perfect.  

4. I get to see him in four days, pinch his cheeks and kiss his toes.  Happiness is mine.




Excuse the scary girl in the corner.  She had just run a mile.  Yes, a whole mile.  No more applause, you're embarrassing me...

Oh, and the names and email addresses of the innocent have been photoshopped out (in an extremely professional manner, might I add).

1 comments:

Bryson and Tara said...

Kelsey! I feel retarded that I didn't realize you had a blog! I have been missing out. I have just skimmed your last several blogs and loved it. First of all, I am so sorry about your headaches. I got headaches quite frequently myself and I'm convinced there is nothing worse. Secondly, those little boots you sewed are ADORABLE! How crafty are you?! Anyway, now that I know you are a fellow blogger, I'll be sure to check in more frequently. Take care and say hi to Grant.

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?