Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Baby Walls

I went to Home Depot.  By myself. Woot for me.  Jumping off of a nursery blog post found here, I went to get a paint sample that would closely match Restoration Hardware's color Silver Sage.  I ended up leaving not only with a Glidden sample made up to match Silver Sage, but four other grey Glidden samples. 



1, 2, 3, 4, 5.  
There they are.  Paint colors always look so much darker on walls than they do on a paint chip. 


Starting at the left is Seal Grey, Grey Wisp (The "match" of Silver Sage), and Granite Grey.


Again, Granite Grey, Pebble Grey, and Smoky Charcoal.


Grey Wisp, the color I originally picked, turned out a little more green than we wanted.  Thus, we're going with Pebble Grey, the middle color in the above picture.  

We're going to create a tree like the one in the picture below.  The crib is coming this week (yay!) and the crib skirt and fitted sheet are done (yay!).  


I'm pretty excited for the tree.  Although a different technique and style, it feels like a bit of a throwback to our first home.  I'm grateful to Grant and his adventurousness.  He inspires me.  Woot for that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?