Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Taking on the Foodies

Over Christmas, Will got his first taste of food.  It was a glorious meal of rice cereal.  


He was pretty excited about it.


Until I put it in his mouth... 




Figured maybe the car seat was the problem so he was transferred...


Apparently not...


Apparently, eating was the issue.


Lovely.


I took the picture below, looked at the preview on the camera, and went "Whoa! That is my baby picture... right there."  It was the first time I had really seen myself in Will.  How did I miss that?!


Despite what it looks like, he was not dying...


...though I certainly can't claim it was the most successful of attempts.


Update: I'm proud to say he's doing much better in the high chair these days.  Pictures to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?