Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Running, phone calls, and waiting

I ran two miles with my Mama this morning.  (How amazing is it that less than 6 weeks after donating a kidney, she can easily run two miles?!)  It was a hard two miles for me and I may or may not have had a mini emotional break down when I finished...

We also called Robbie today to tell him what's going on.  We wanted to make sure he heard the news from us and not from a random well-wishing email (as well-intentioned as well-wishers may be).  It was hard to tell what he was thinking and we didn't talk to him for very long; but I worry about him a lot.  It has been a crazy few months to be living so far away with so little contact.

Still no news from the doctor.  Waiting is the worst.

1 comments:

Matthew Bingham said...

Kelsey,

My mom shared with me your news. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. You are an amazing person. Tell Grant hello for me. Your little boy is adorable. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

-Matthew

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?