Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A good day

Yesterday was a good day.  Went running, ran errands, taught dance in the evening; managed to forget my worries for a bit.  It was awesome.  In addition, I heard from Dr. Bell yesterday (hooray!).  

He consulted with a third radiologist who agreed with the first two: it is important to ultrasound the left kidney in order to see whether it is "sinister" before making a decision on how to treat the right kidney.

So I have an ultrasound scheduled for this morning and then an appointment with Dr. Bell this afternoon. I'm really hoping we'll know enough from the ultrasound to make a decision about the right kidney as well as schedule the surgery.  (How about tomorrow?!)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness you and your boys are in our prayers!! I hope everything goes well <3

Kelsey Kamauu said...

oh sweet kelsey - the irony of this all is just crazy to me - I am emotional reading all your posts today...enough with that - ok, you are amazing, you can do anything - and I really believe that! You were a part of my fast Sunday and I know that prayers and fasting of others has huge strengthening power - so I will keep you in mine :) I'm so glad your parents are there with you and the Dr.'s are good to you. You can do this! Love you lots!
love, Kelsey :)

P.S. funny note - Kia was driving their work truck a few weeks ago...and while driving watched his tire roll off into the median - lol just thought that you might enjoy that picture :) - the best though was Lauren's re-enactment that night :) Silly memories are the best - Love you!

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?