Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Laundry and Bma

Laundry day.
It's easier to carry everything downstairs when it's all in one bundle, baby included. 


Will is a fan.  Except when the laundry basket eats it and his head makes immediate, forceful contact with the wall... which it did, about 3 seconds after this picture was taken...


Luckily he bounces back quickly.  




My mom has been in town, helping out while Will is recovering from minor surgery.  I also had an MRI yesterday, and a killer migraine today.  Both bummers.  Both good times for a Bma babysitter.


But life is good, my fridge is stocked, and a I have a few new books to read.  (Ahh, the perks of parental visits).


Oh.  And I have the cutest baby in the world.  Yessss.


1 comments:

Kk said...

YES. You do have the cutest baby ever. These pictures are adorable. AND i want to hear the results of the MRI...so I will call you. LOVES.

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?