Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Reunited and it Feels So Good

We headed to Utah for the weekend.  I counted a grand total of 40+ people that we managed to visit in two days...

We saw nearly half of those people Friday night at a Provo staple, Brick Oven Pizza.  Out of the 12 members from Apartments 1810 and 2310 (plus one adopted member), 10 were able to make it to our grand reunion.  It was awesome.


These guys are awesome.  I talked a little bit about them here.  I spent three years at BYU.  The first year was with these folks, the second year spent driving to dance in Salt Lake every day, and the third year married.  So as far as friends go, they constitute the bulk of my experience.  And I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends.



It is exciting to see how our "family" is changing.  Will is the only baby so far, but we've added quite a few spouses and significant others.  I can't wait for our next reunion.  The attendance will dwindle with the years I'm afraid.  Perhaps we'll have to make the next one even more exciting... destination reunion?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?