Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Flying Solo (+1)

Will has become a frequent flier.  He has been to San Diego, Chicago, and Boise.  Half of those flights were attended by three Tanners: Will, Grant, and yours truly.  But the other half, I managed solo... plus Will of course.


Which is one of the many reasons that I'm super lucky that he's such a good baby.  The last two flights, the plane wasn't full, so I even got to bring his car seat onto the plane!


Which means I got to sit in my own seat, and take pictures of Will, in his own seat, sleeping like a little baby... which he is.


(The only unfortunate part about taking the car seat on the plane is that is has to go in the window seat... Which means I sit in the middle... and nurse my flailing baby right next to a strange man...  Such is life.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I know exactly what your are talking about! Once I was sitting in the middle in between to older men, Ethan was on my lap and I had to nurse him. It was very awkward to say the least!

Christina

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?