Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Catch-up

It has been a crazy few weeks!  Will has now successfully completed his first four airplane rides with trips to San Diego and Chicago.  Before I post pictures from our long-distance adventures, I wanted to catch up with the few weeks before that.

I had a birthday!  Being four days after giving birth, I can't say it was the best birthday I've ever had... but Leslie & Lauren made me an awesome birthday cake.  Twenty-three is going to be a good year.  I can feel it.


B-ma came to visit for two weeks!  Not only was it fun to have my mom around, but she was so helpful with little Will.  She has been going through Will withdrawals since she left (who wouldn't?!) which means she should come visit again soon... :)


Grandpa also came to visit for a weekend.  He loves babies and had lots of fun with his second little grandson.


And of course, he had to take Will to Player's Bench for his first hockey store experience.  Maybe he'll be a Penguin someday...


Bma made sure Will got a picture with Sidney Crosby.  Good ole' Sid was my mom's first choice for my future husband before she met Grant... :)


Will has also been spending a lot of time with his Mumsie & Grumsie.  It is so great to have them close by!  


The weekend of Will's blessing, Matt & Rachel came to visit as well.  We hadn't seen them since Christmas so it was great to catch up with them.



And of course, Will's been spending a lot of time sleeping, eating, and pooping.  


And now, smiling!  Although this picture doesn't exactly show that off...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?