Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The McFarlands Visit!

This weekend Lindsay and Taylor drove down from Wichita to visit us! We had lots of fun showing them around. It's my spring break and I'm finding myself a little too lazy to write so here is our adventure in pictures:

Taylor was dying for some Texas BBQ so we went to the Feed Store in Southlake.

The cute soon-to-be parents
The owner of the Feed Store asked us if we wanted to feed the cows.... Yes!
This is my pregnant sister feeding a pregnant cow :)
You had to hold the potato (or roll) up above their head. They would stick out their long, nasty, super wet tongues and slurp it down!
She was hungry
Then we went to visit the Dallas Aquarium!
This is right before a bird flew by and almost took off Lindsay's head.
Grant liked this fish tunnel. They had fish from all over the world as well as lots of birds, bugs, and other creeping creatures.
I think they are checking out a turtle here
We were in the shark tunnel during feeding time! It was really hot and sweaty because of all those people... yuck
But we got to see the sharks being fed! It was very cool.
Then we walked to the Grassy Knoll where JFK was shot. Grant stepped on my shoe and it broke so I walked around downtown with one bare foot.

At first, I think this picture is cute because they're kissing. But then I remember that the President was possibly shot from this location and I can't decide whether it's cute anymore...

These are just the pictures from Saturday. We also went shopping, to the temple, ate out at various restaurants, and played games. I'm too lazy to write about it all so you can read about it here. We're so grateful to have family close and are glad Linds & Tay got to come visit! In three weeks we'll be visiting them for Easter so more family visit posts are coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?