Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Back in the Game!

We've been busy.  I decided to give blogging a break and focus on more important things.  Like healing from cancer (what?!), perfecting egg-in-the-holes for Grantie:


Playing with my bubba: 




And finishing our first reupholstery job!!  (Nevermind that this project started in FEBRUARY...)


We went with the first fabric back from the ones we were looking at months ago, Bedazzle Silver Lining by Waverly.  We are stoked with how it turned out.  Just one more to go!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

The chair looks awesome! Good job, it looks professional!

LL said...

Will is so big!! I can't believe it!

Matt and Rachel Bowden said...

Wow good job on the chair. I love it!

Kk said...

Yes! The chair is awesome!! And I would love to eat breakfast with you and those perfect egg- in- the- holes!!! :) Playing with Will is always an approved priority to blogging in my book. Great choice.

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?