After thirty hours on the road we finally made it!! Here are a few highlights from our new adventures:
1. We get lost ALL THE TIME!! There are no mountains to help with navigation and there are a lot (and I mean A LOT) of freeways. We borrowed my friend Caitlin's GPS and hopefully that will help us a bit.
2. Stoplights are sideways...
3. We really like our new ward. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming and it will be fun and different to be in a family ward now.
4. Our apartment has some serious upgrades from Wymount Terrace: drywall, real door frames (for Grant's Iron Gym), a big bedroom and bathroom, an actual dining room, washer/dryer hookups, and a dishwasher. We're stoked!
5. Real life is more expensive than Provo life. We cannot shop at Buy Low anymore... although there is a Walmart fairly close! (We haven't yet figured out how to get there...)
6. Life is always fun when you're with the one you love!! (Even if you're always lost and live among a sea of boxes)
7. We are so happy and excited!!!!
1 hour ago