- Playing with Bryce and "the babies." We had lots of fun dancing to "Soulja Boy," playing Guess Who, and using Bryce as a human leaf compactor as we raked and bagged leaves in the backyard.
- Reminiscing about the good 'ole days. "Aunt Bof" made sure we had plenty to reminisce over. We watched Pippi Longstocking movies as well as the Christmas Classic movies. In addition to that the men bought the original Zelda and succeeded in beating the game in nearly 24 hours, a feat only the gods could imagine ten or fifteen years ago :)
- Lots of food! We did two turkeys this year. I did the deep fried one and Lindsay did the stuffed one, with the help of Dad, of course. They both turned out great! However, somehow in all of our years of turkey training, Linds missed the part about taking the neck out of the turkey... so it got cooked as well. Suffice it to say the stuffing wasn't the best... but Robbie's pumpkin pies and Grant & Bof's rolls were both tremendous.
- A double date with Lindsay and Dan to the Garden-a-Glow at the Botanical Gardens. It was really cool and a great way to get in the holiday spirit to see all the lights!
- A haircut! We're still getting used to the bangs idea... but it was time for a change so I took a chance.
Now we're all ready for our "Welcome Christmas" Party!! It's a new tradition for the new Tanner family. Tonight is the night and we're going to get all decked out for Christmas. What a wonderful exciting season! We can't wait for Grant to graduate and for our Christmas trip to Denver to spend time with more family!!!