- We spent the Thanksgiving holiday relaxing and refraining from cooking (because that cave of mine doesn't have a pot, spatula, and certainly not an oven). We ate our turkey dinner at Mimi's Cafe, which wasn't bad, but certainly wasn't home cooking.
- We saw Harry Potter! We decided to ignore the fact that we're no longer sleep deprived college students and went to the midnight showing. We paid dearly the whole next day and didn't catch up on sleep for at least 3 days afterwards.
- I sang in the choir as part of our church's nativity program. It was an amazing program with a big orchestra that included percussion and a harp, our choir, a video that went with the music, as well as actors that played out the Nativity scene in front of a beautiful stable and manger. It was pretty incredible.
- I somehow made it through the semester. I graduate in May and I have only one semester to put together my entire culminating project. Blech is what I say to that.
- We spent a wonderful Christmas in Denver with the Tanners! I'm going to do a separate post about all those fun happenings.
- We're back in Texas and back to real life, at least, for Grant. I start work again next week and then school a few weeks after that. Yay for free time once more. It's almost time for New Years Resolutions (as if we make those...). The first on my list is to fatten up Grantie :)
2 hours ago