Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Delights

It was Halloween.  I love Halloween.  Not so much the scary part of it, but more the decorating, candy filled, giggles and silly costumes part of it.


I especially like the candy part... Crunch, Snickers, Skittles, Milk Duds, Reese's, Kisses, 100 Grand, Laffy Taffy, Dum dums, Milky Way, Twix, Butterfinger, Starburst, M&M's, Smarties, Blow Pops, Razzles, Caramello, Gobstoppers, Swedish Fish, Whoppers, Sugar Daddy's, and of course, Tootsie Rolls.  I can never decide which are better- the chocolate ones or the fruity ones...


With all that candy, I think some children will have teeth falling out soon...  Good thing the tooth fairy is around...


Did I mention I love candy?  Mmmm....

2 comments:

LL said...

I recognize parts of your costume... good times, good times... :) Love that Grant is the tooth as well :)

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

i love it!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Whatchya thinking?