They can't tell whether it is malignant or not, so I'm assuming they'll be doing more tests, and chances are high that they will want to remove the whole kidney. There were no signs of abnormalities in my lymph nodes, liver, or anywhere else, which is good.
My sweet mom is flying in tonight and will go with me to the doctor tomorrow. And my dear daddy cleared his schedule so that he can drive down tomorrow as well.
Despite my fears, I feel quite at peace with everything. I know things will work out even if I don't know exactly how. Of course, prayers are more than appreciated.
Five weeks ago, tomorrow, I was in the hospital waiting room, anxious to hear how my mom and grandma were doing after their kidney transplant. My mother gave up her right kidney. To call this situation ironic would be a gross understatement.